English

Samovodska charshia

The Samovodska charshia is the old market in the old capital of Bulgaria – Veliko Tarnovo. In the early 19…

Asenevtsi Monument

The Asenevtsi monument is dedicated to the brothers Asen, Petar, Kaloyan and Ivan Asen II. It was built in 1985…

Museum of Contemporary History

The Museum of contemporary history is situated next to the prison – museum. In the one of the halls is…

Museum of Prison

The museum of prison is situated to the south of the Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly. It…

Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly

The Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly is in the north side of the square “Saedinenie” in Veliko…

The house with the Monkey

Къщата с маймунката
The House with the Monkey is situated near the Samovodska charshiya. It was built in 1849 by…

House of Petko R. Slaveykov

The house of the Bulgarian poet Petko R. Slaveykov was restored in 1971. Slaveykov’s monument is opposite the house.
Petko…

State Art Gallery “Boris Denev”

The gallery exhibits the works of numerous Bulgarian artists, representatives of different trends and generations.
On the first floor you…

The Archaeological museum

 
The Archaeological museum which houses the exposition “Veliko Tarnovo – the capital of Bulgaria XII – XIV c.” is…

Transfiguration Monastery

The Transfiguration Monastery (Bulgarian: Преображенски манастир, Preobrazhenski manastir) or the Monastery of the Holy Transfiguration of God (манастир “Свето Преображение…

Вход | Статии (RSS) | Хотел във Велико Търново
© Синхрон медия ООД